Please login to access Member Area and BHS Communication
How to Join the British Hip Society
If you want to join the society; print out the Complete it, Membership Application Form Get it signed by a proposer and a seconder (both of whom must be members of the society) and send it with an up-to-date CV to the Honorary Secretary
Stephen Jones Honorary Secretary
The British Hip Society
British Orthopaedic Association
Royal College of Surgeons
35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
London WC2A 3PN
Conditions of Membership
- “ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP is open to surgeons and scientists who have a special interest in the hip joint as demonstrated by their research or publications in its field, or by their presentation of a paper to the Society”.
- Application will only be granted after consideration by the ordinary members at a business meeting.
- Applications received after January 31st of any year will not be considered at the AGM of that year and will need to wait until the following year.
- Applicants are asked to set up a Standing order themselves with their banks with the details we will communicate
- Cessation of membership will occur after the member’s written resignation or if they fail to pay the annual subscription for 2 years.
- Consultant who is also a BOA member
- Consultant non-BOA member
- Trainee who is also a BOA member
- Trainee non-BOA member
- Scientist member